Home >Take Action >Join the Registry
Join the VCRC Contact Registry
Thank you for your interest in the Contact Registry. This Contact Registry allows individuals with vasculitis to register themselves to receive information about studies conducted by VCRC, a member of the Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (RDCRN).
By joining the Contact Registry, you will be asked to provide information about you (or your child) and how you can be contacted. The RDCRN will use that information in two ways:
- To contact individuals who might qualify for participation in a research study
- To learn more about your disease. This will help these researchers better design and conduct clinical studies.
This informaton is collected by the RDCRN Data Management and Coordinating Center and is not shared with anyone without your expressed permission.
How do I Join?
- Click on your disorder name below
- You will then be asked to read and agree to the Authorization Agreement
- After you have read and agreed to the authorization, the Contact Registry form will appear on your screen. The Contact Registry asks you for information such as your (or your child's) name, address, birth date, place of birth, E-mail address, or items relevant to your (or your child's) disorders.
- Once you have registered, you may also be asked to answer additional questions about your disease experiences.
Join the Contact Registry for a disease by clicking on the disease name below:
Register by mail: Download the contact registry paper form
Frequently Asked Questions about the RDCRN Contact Registry
What are the benefits of joining the Contact Registry?
- Receive news about new ongoing clinical studies for your disease
- Receive information about your disease
- Receive information on activities from affiliated awareness and advocacy groups
- Have the opportunity to share information about yourself with scientists and partient advocacy foundations
Who Can Join the Contact Registry?
We encourage patients from all 50 states in the United States and every country to join the Contact Registry.
Is my information kept private?
Yes. Once you have entered and submitted this information online, the data will be stored in a secure, computerized database.
No personal identifying information (such as your name, address, telephone number) will be given to anyone without your expressed approval.
Update Your Information
If you are currently a member of the Contact Registry and would like to update your contact information, or discontinue enrollment click below:
Contact Registrant Login >
*Note: you will need your User ID and Key to login