Our Gastroenterology Clinic offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment options for both common and uncommon gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. Services include complete consultations, evaluation and management plans, and second opinions on all GI related conditions. We also perform routine colonoscopy and endoscopy prevention screenings. With the range of specialists we have available, you are guaranteed customized, quality care at U of U Health Care.
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Constipation & Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic Heartburn & Swallowing Disorders
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Diseases (GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn's Disease and Colitis)
- Liver Disease
- Motility Disorders
- Pancreatic Disease & Disorder
Main Site Link: http://healthcare.utah.edu/hospital/
Gastroenterology Site Link: http://healthcare.utah.edu/gi/
Related research studies at this center:
- Heroes: RPC02-201: A PHASE 2, MULTI-CENTER, MULTI-NATIONAL, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED PARALLEL-GROUP CLINICAL TRIAL TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF RPC4046 IN ADULT SUBJECTS WITH EOSINOPHILIC ESOPHAGITIS
- Regeneron: R668-EE-1324: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Dupilumab in Adult Patients with Active Eosinophilic Esophagitis.