RLDC · 2016 and LAMposium International Research Conference
When: September 22-25, 2016
Where: Cincinnati Marriott at Rivercenter, Covington, KY
You are invited to join the Rare Lung Diseases Consortium and The LAM Foundation for the largest and most comprehensive scientific research meeting focused on rare lung diseases ever held. Patients and their families, along with researchers and clinicians with an interest in LAM and other rare lung diseases, are all welcome to attend this event to share, learn and collaborate.
The following Rare Lung Diseases Consortium Partners will be joining us:
- Alpha-1 Foundation
- Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network, Inc.
- Histiocytosis Association
- Lymphangiomatosis & Gorham’s Disease Alliance
- The LAM Foundation
- The Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis Foundation
- Sjögren’s Syndrome Foundation